Sponsorship and Advertising
Promoting Your Presence
Stand out at Fruit Focus
Promote your presence
Exhibiting is not just about the benefits of your presence on the day. As an exhibitor at Fruit Focus, you can enjoy the support of our extensive advertising and PR campaign. There are plenty of ways for you to promote your presence at Fruit Focus and ensure visitors come to your stand:
- Issue a Press Release with details of new products/services, especially if you are launching something new at the event
- Get involved with the Visprom's. Send us news about your company or products that would interest potential visitors
- Use the Fruit Focus logo and your stand number on adverts leading up to the event and also on your company website
- Email or send a note to your customer base to tell them you'll be at Fruit Focus so they can meet you face to face
- Follow us on Twitter @FruitFocus and use the official hashtag #FruitFocus2020 so we can re-tweet your news to our followers. We also have a Facebook page where you can add pictures and promote your company
- Run a competition and encourage people to enter on the day or bring their entry form with them to your stand
- Sponsor a feature area of Fruit Focus to increase your brand visibility, or buy some advertising space for banners around the event site
Event Marketing Campaign
The Fruit Focus marketing campaign reaches the fruit industry through its visitor database, major industry publications and key partners. A mix of different messages ensure exhibitors receive the best coverage pre-and post-event.
The 2020 campaign will provide the following coverage:
- Advertising in key agricultural, horticultural and fruit industry publications
- Editorial in key publications, including Fruit Grower & Horticulture Week
- Regional and local PR, including press releases and website promotion.
- Dedicated website with exhibitor listing and links to supporting organisations and partners
- Direct mail to our mailing list
- Leaflet campaign promoting to growers, suppliers, agronomists, colleges.
- Weekly Visprom's to our database
- Social media promotion
Send your press releases to our marketing team who will distribute them to the wider media and help ensure your news is seen in as much pre-event promotion as possible.
We will also publish your news on this website. Contact:
Cattrina Milne, Marketing Coordinator
Tel: 07946 335556