BASIS members will have the opportunity to collect BASIS CPD points.
To collect their points members should head to the BASIS stand and present their membership card for scanning, those without a card can simply fill in a form with their details.
After having your card scanned, Stephen Jacob, BASIS CEO, recommends joining in with the Fruit Forums and Research tours, which provide an excellent opportunity to get to grips with the latest industry updates and scientific developments.
Members of the BASIS team will be on hand during the event to assist in points collection and will also be available to provide advice and guidance on training courses and schemes for current and prospective members.
On top of the popular BASIS Certificate in Crop Protection (Commercial Horticulture), a range of advanced crop modules are available. These allow individuals to honour their knowledge on soft fruit, top fruit and hops, or field vegetables.
NRoSO are offering two points for attending Fruit Focus 2021. Please head over to the Organisers Office to collect your points.
The National Register of Sprayer Operators (NRoSO) was formed in 2003. The scheme has in excess of 20,000 members and has evolved to offer the following benefits:
- A professional image to the pesticide industry.
- Recognition of training and development.
- An annual training event providing members with up to date industry information, technical updates and excellent networking opportunies.
- A Pro Operator magazine for members containing information on a variety of industry topics and training. This is published in January, June and September of each year.
- Proof to assurance schemes of up-to-date knowledge and compliance.
- Dedicated customer support team to help and advise members
The NRoSO scheme is administered by City & Guilds (formerly NPTC)