Cereals Fruit Focus UK Ltd (Cereals) pays meticulous attention to protecting personal data. This is an essential condition to the relationship of trust Cereals wishes to establish with all those who entrust it with their personal data.
This Policy applies when your Data are collected on the websites published by Cereals and in the context of any kind of relationship you have with Cereals.
Personal data (hereinafter the "Data") consist of all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An "identifiable natural person" is an individual who can be identified directly or indirectly, notably by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online login, or one or more specific elements relating to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity, as this term is defined by current regulations.
1 – WHICH DATA IS COLLECTED?
Depending on how you interact with the Cereals and the purpose of this interaction, the Cereals may collect the following Data:
- Data linked with your identity: these Data mainly designate your full name, electronic address, postal address, telephone number and profile (applicant, visitor, exhibitor, etc.).
- Data linked with your order: these Data designate all information required to satisfy and complete your order, particularly information relating to the bank card used (name of cardholder, card number, expiry date, etc.), the details and date of the order and exchanges with the sales department. In any event, Data linked with payment are processed according to the regulations and security standards applicable.
- Data linked with connection to and use of the Customer Account when you have one: these Data designate all the information you need to access your personal space and all information concerning use of the Customer Account, particularly your login and password, your choices and preferences and the history of the events in which you have participated. In any event, the Customer Account is subject to the general terms and conditions for specific use.
- Data linked with browsing: this Data concerns the way in which Users browse on the website. This Data may include the IP address, the screen resolution, the browser used, the time spent browsing, the search history, the operating system used, the language and the pages viewed.
- Data linked with your participation in events: date of participation, stands visited and purchases made.
- Data linked with the use of social media: when you interact with the social media functions.
2 – HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
2.1. Depending on how you interact with Cereals, the latter may collect your Data as follows.
2.2. Cereals collects your Data directly from you, including when you fill in a contact or registration form, when you place an order or when you contact the Cereals (for example, by emailing it).
2.3. Cereals collects your Data indirectly when you browse on the website by means of cookies and web beacons in the conditions defined above. Cereals also collects your Data via third parties including social media, when you use the account you hold with these third parties to log on or sign up for an event.
2.4. When you communicate Data to Cereals, it is your responsibility to ensure that they are accurate and complete. If necessary, you should update them.
2.5. Data presented as compulsory are needed to manage your request and enable us to provide you with the services required. The compulsory or optional nature of Data is indicated in the forms, as well as any consequences if you fail to provide the information.
3 – WHY IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
Your Data is automatically processed by Cereals for various purposes described below, in the context of your use of the website and your participation in events organised by Cereals on its own behalf or that of a third party.
Your Data is processed to manage the requests you send us, and to contact you.
- If you are a customer, based on the execution of the contract signed with Cereals (general terms and conditions of pre-registration, general terms and conditions of ticketing sales or general terms and conditions of participation), your Data is processed to manage your application to participate and your orders, and to organise your participation and visits at the events we stage on our own behalf or that of a third party.
Your Data is also processed by Cereals to send you surveys after events and analyse their results, in view of constantly improving the event.
- If you are a professional prospect, Cereals may send you its news and commercial information, by any means, based on its legitimate interest in promoting the event.
- If you are a non-professional prospect, Cereals may send you its news and commercial information, by any means, if you have agreed to this.
With your consent when this is required, your Data may also be processed to (i) analyse your preferences and habits, (ii) customise and optimise your experience at Cereals and on the Cereals website, including by enabling you to access certain functions, and in order to develop the interactivity of the website, (iii) to collect statistics, particularly on the effectiveness of Cereals prospecting campaigns.
4 – WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA?
4.1. Your Data is processed by Cereals' internal team and registration provider. In addition, only the service providers and a restricted number of their authorised staff are permitted to access your Data with regard to the specific services entrusted to them, which they must carry out exclusively for Cereals in strict compliance with obligations, particularly concerning security and confidentiality.
4.2. With your consent when this is required, your Data may be transmitted to partners, mainly so that they can send you information and news about the services and products they offer.
4.3. When current regulations so require, Cereals may transmit your Data to organisations and authorities legally authorised to access them (including the judicial and administrative authorities).
5 –HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
Cereals takes every necessary precaution to maintain the security and confidentiality of your Data, mainly to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or disclosed, or accessed by non-authorised third parties.
6 – WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
6.1. Pursuant to applicable regulations and under the conditions defined in them, you can, at any time, exercise your:
- Right of access: you can ask the Cereals for information on the processing of Data concerning you and a copy of these Data.
- Right of correction: you can demand the correction of inaccurate Data concerning you when those held by the Cereals are erroneous or incomplete.
- Right of deletion: you have the right to obtain the deletion of your Data by Cereals if one of the reasons stipulated by the regulations exists (unnecessary Data, withdrawal of your consent for processing based on the latter, etc.).
- Right of opposition: at any time, for reasons concerning your particular situation, you have the right to oppose the processing of your Data, including for commercial prospecting purposes.
- Right to the portability of your Data: you have the right to receive Data in an exploitable form. This right only concerns cases where Data are provided to Cereals by yourself, or result from the use you make of its services. This Data is processed on the basis of your consent or during the execution of a contract.
- Right of limitation: you can ask Cereals to suspend the processing of your Data when one of the reasons stipulated by the regulations exists (contestation of the accuracy of Data, etc.).
According to conditions defined by the regulations, you also have a right to give general or specific directives regarding what happens to your Data after your death. However, please note that only specific directives relating to the processing of Data by Cereals for reasons defined in this Policy will be registered by Cereals, subject to its specific consent.
6.2. When your Data is processed with your consent, you can revoke this at any time. However, please note that processing carried out before this revocation remains valid.
6.3. You can exercise your rights by contacting Cereals:
- By electronic mail at this address firstname.lastname@example.org
- By using the form for exercising your rights available here
- By sending a letter to this address: Cereals Fruit Focus UK Ltd 11 St James Place Suite LG London SW1A 1NP United Kingdom.
Please note that in certain cases, functions of the website enables you to view and modify Data you have communicated to Cereals.
You are informed that Cereals has a period of one month from receipt of your request to answer it.
Cereals takes the greatest possible care of your Data; however, if you consider that their processing infringes your rights, you can make a claim. For more information, please go to Data protection: Make a complaint - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
7 – HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
7.1. Cereals stores your Data for a period that does not exceed the time required for the purposes indicated in this Policy. Beyond that date, your Data maybe archived to comply with legal obligations incumbent on Cereals, or deleted.
7.2. Data providing proof of a right or a contract or stored in respect of a legal obligation by Cereals are archived in compliance with current provisions.
7.3. Cereals factors in annual nature of the event. Annual event data will be stored five years from the date on which the contact person most recently expressed an interest. This relates to all types of participants including exhibitors, visitors, exhibitor guests, partners, speakers and sponsors.
8 – DATA TRANSFERS
To host and process your Data, Cereals prefers means situated in the United Kingdom or European Union. However, if the transfer of Data to a country outside the United Kingdom or European Union is envisaged, you will be informed specifically by Cereals.
9 – COOKIES
You are informed that when you visit the website, one or more Cookies may be installed on your device.
9.1. What is a Cookie?
Within the meaning of this Policy, a Cookie designates all forms of access and registration of information on your device, including information sent by the Sites and stored by your browser in a dedicated space on the device's hard drive.
9.2. Why and how are Cookies used?
- Ensure that the website runs smoothly, and optimise its performance,
- Adapt the website to your preferences. For example, the website adapts to the display preferences of your device, including by factoring in the language used and the display resolution.
- Facilitate your browsing, particularly by removing the need to re-enter information with every visit to the website
- Carry out measurements of the website's audiences and the communications sent to you
- Carry out targeted advertising adapted to your interests
- Develop the interactivity of the website
9.2.2. You are also informed that Cereals allows third parties to install Cookies via the Sites. The Cereals draws your attention to the fact that these Cookies are solely used by these third parties.
9.3. What types of Cookies are used?
9.3.1 Technical Cookies
The purpose of Technical Cookies Techniques is to facilitate browsing on the website, and enable and improve the operation of the website and access to various functions.
They also make it possible to implement security measures. For example, when this applies to you, by asking you to log on again to the exhibitor space after a certain lapse of time.
You are informed that if you decide to deactivate these Technical Cookies, access to the services may be altered. In this context, Cereals' liability cannot be incurred under any circumstances.
9.3.2. Audience Measurement Cookies
Audience Measurement Cookies measure the number of visits to websites and the communications sent to you (contents, sections, time spent, browser used, etc.).
You are informed that these Audience Measurement Cookies may be installed on websites by third parties on behalf of the Cereals.
9.3.3. Third-party Targeted Advertising Cookies (Third-party Advertiser Cookies)
Third-party advertising Cookies make it possible to propose advertising adapted to your interests. They are installed by Cereals or by third parties either on behalf of the Cereals or on their own behalf.
To find out more about targeted advertising and how you can opt out from this type of advertising, you can visit www.aboutads.info/choices or www.youronlinechoices.eu.
9.3.4. Third-Party Cookies linked to social media share buttons (Third-Party Social Media Cookies)
Third-party Social Media Cookies make it possible to share the Site's content with third parties. This is the case with "share" or "like" buttons used by Facebook and Twitter, for example. The Cereals has no control over these Third-party Social Media Cookies or the Data collected through companies managing these social media.
If you do not wish the companies managing social media to link Data collected by the Sites where you have an account, you should first log off the social media concerned.
Users are recommended to read the privacy policies of the social media management companies concerned.
9.4. How long are Cookies stored?
In compliance with data protection principles, you are informed that Cookies are stored for the period strictly required for the purposes they are used for, within the limits defined by the competent protection authority.
9.5. How can you manage the installation and reading of Cookies?
9.5.1. You are informed that you can change the parameters of your browser concerning cookies in order to deactivate all or part of the cookies:
- With Internet Explorer™: open the "Tools" menu, then select "Internet options"; click on the "Confidentiality" tab, then the "Advanced" tab, and choose the level desired, or follow this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-Datalow-cookies
- With Firefox™: open the "Tools" menu, then select "Options"; click on the "Privacy" tab, then choose the options required, or follow this link: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- With Chrome™: open the settings menu (wrench icon), then select "Options"; click on "Advanced Options" then, in the "Confidentiality" section, click on "Content settings" and choose the options required, or follow this link:http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- With Opera™: open the "Tools" or "Settings" menu, then select "Delete Private Data"; click on the "Detailed Options" tab, then choose the options required, or follow this link: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
9.5.2. The main social media management companies also have pages dedicated to Cookies as detailed below:
- Meta: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171379-twitter-prend-en-charge-la-desactivation-du-suivi-dnt#
- Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/legData/cookie-policy
As concerns the social media, users should follow the specific procedures for the social media concerned to deactivate cookies.
10 – MODIFICATION OF THE PROTECTION POLICY
10.1. Any modification of this Policy by Cereals will be updated on the website.
10.2. Users are recommended to regularly view this Policy to be aware of all updates and changes.
10.3. If any clause in this Policy is declared null or contrary to the regulations, it will be deemed non-existent but will not imply the nullity of other clauses in the Policy.